Sunday, August 31, 2008

Loghan's Big Boy Room




As I said previously, Loghan wanted a WSU room. While we out and about today we stopped and bought some paint so that I could at least get started on his room. He loves WSU( well football in general) and he loves planes. So I found the perfect thing on the internet to put it all together. Now this is just the start of his room. I still have a stripe to paint around the entire thing and then I somehow have to convince him to sleep in the new room. He love the "puh-plane" as he calls it. I also need to find some planes to hang from the ceiling. If anyone knows of where I can get some cute "rusticish" planes let me know. Well we are off to get ready to go ice blocking for the first time in years. I hope Gavin doesn't break any bones, he is not always the most coordinated. :)

1 comment:

Lacee said...

hey! really cute painting on the wall! i know, i got this blog thing because everyone i knew had one too :) your background is really cute!