Sunday, September 21, 2008

I can't believe it's FALL!!!

I can't believe it is fall already!! I recently went back home to Hayden Lake and I couldn't believe how cold it was. Their leaves are changing and everything is getting ready for winter. It amazes me that even though Hayden is just 2 hours away it is so different from here. I enjoyed spending time with the family and getting out of town. It has been crazy around here!! Loghan will be 2 this upcoming week and I just can't get over it. He is growing and changing so fast....too fast! We had his pictures taken by Michelle Wolf Photography this last week and the ones that I have seen on her blog are gorgeous!!! I am really excited to get them and to scrap them!!!
Gavin and I have been busy updating our house...(which seems like a never ending battle) and we will be installing tile floors and countertops soon. I am now on the hunt for the right tile. I spent all day today cleaning and painting the trim in the basement that I have put off since moving in. I still have all the trim upstairs to do and am not looking forward to it. It will be a huge pay off in the end...if the end ever comes.

No comments: