Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally updating




It has been quite a long time since I have updated this. We have been very busy and I have had no time to make it downstairs to the computer. We had our little girl Avery Rae at 9:03pm on June 5th. It was a very quick delivery with zero pain meds. When I say quick I mean, walking into the hospital at 8:15 and having her less than an hour later. There was no time for meds or even to hook up an IV. We came home from the hospital not even 24 hours later. I am amazed at how easy having two has been. I am not saying it doesn't come with it's own challenges, mainly having a busy 2 year old as well, but it has been a pretty easy transition so far. Hopefully everything will remain easy going to keep me sain. I get to stay off work until Aug 31st, so I am looking forward to spending the next couple months with my family and catching up with friends. I want to thank everyone for their special gifts they gave our new addition and for the good freinds that brought our family dinners. We really appreciate yo all!

No comments: